About TIS Manufacturing
TIS Manufacturing was founded 2002 with a small team operating from Woodlands Drive, Dyce,
Aberdeen. The team consisted of approximately seven staff and was mainly focused on providing Well
Control Panels & Pressure Test Equipment.
The company soon became a market leader evolving into business areas related to topside and subsea applications. The company with an explorative mindset continues to succeed with its business strategy to target new developments and after market activities within the oil and gas industry for both national and international projects. The company's successful organic growth is a direct result of the high level of competence combined with qualified, trained and motivated staff. The company now resides in a new purpose built factory at Kirkhill Place, Dyce, Aberdeen.
TIS Manufacturing have supplied numerous high tech sub sea systems to a wide customer base nationally and internationally with the most recent Block 31 project for BP. Working closely with our customers to produce pioneering equipment for complex applications has allowed TIS to positively grow the technical expertise of the business team. TIS have the knowledge and expertise to confidently certify equipment to the most challenging industry codes such as ATEX Directive (94/9/EC) Machinery Directive (06/42/EC) and Pressure Equipment Directive (97/23/EC). Our desire to continually improve our products & services means that we aim to offer cutting edge technology every time we embrace a new design. The company has profiled its capability around providing the customer with following Services :
- To support our customers by providing Turn-Key solutions, technical support and innovative ideas that offer reliable, safe high performing products and services which help them gain competitive advantage in their respective markets.
- To sustain our vision by continually developing our staff through engagement of training programs which foster the application of new technologies and best practise.
- To provide a pleasant, creative and growth oriented environment which encourages our employees to be highly productive and to grow personally and professionally.
- To lead the industry with safe for use products and services that comply with the demanding compliance codes such as: ATEX 94/9/EC, Machinery Directive 06/42/EC, PED 97/23/EC, and EMC 89/336/EEC.
- To explore new opportunities with existing and new customers, which provide stability and adequate financial returns which allow us (TIS Manufacturing) to become a world class leader in High Quality, Safe Well Service Products.